Burton’s new AIM-50 Procedure Light provides both amazing illumination and unparalleled aesthetics. With a Colour Rendering Index (CRI) of 96, 45,000 lux at 36 inches, and a colour temperature of 3100° Kelvin, the AIM-50 enhances your vision by allowing a true rendition of colours.
This light is ideal for long hours of use with three cool 50-watt quartz halogen bulbs – each rated with a 2000-hr. average bulb life.
• The AIM-50’s 360° limitless arm-and-mounting-system-rotation around vertical axes on single ceiling models (a feature previously available only on O.R. type lights) makes it the right
light for outpatient procedures in a variety of settings and practices such as: trauma centres, emergency rooms, ambulatory surgery centres, intensive care units, physician offices, clinics,
plastic surgery, dermatology, and ophthalmology.
• Procedure Light
• Illumination: 45,000 Lux at 36 inches (99,000 Lux at 24″)
• Adjustable light patch: 10″ to 12″
• Color temperature: 3100˚ K
• CRI (Color Rendering Index): 96
• 360° arm rotation and 5′ action radius
• Y-shaped lighthead
• 3 x 12V (50W) quartz halogen bulbs
• On/Off standby switch on the lighthea