The Mallard Medical Model 2800C Large Animal Anesthesia Ventilation System’s microprocessor-based electronic control system incorporates the features of current intensive care ventilators with microprocessor technology, for ease of use and superior performance.
Servicing is extremely minimal and easily and can be conducted within your veterinary facility by qualified technicians. The bellows can be cleaned in place and do not need to be removed for cleaning. The custom designed frame is built to last, balanced to accommodate ease of positioning and movement, and protects all critical components of your machine.
- Large, easy to read LCD display of selected respiratory variables
- Inverted 18 litre bellows ascending during exhalation reduces the patient’s work of breathing, as used in human anaesthesia ventilators – patient may breathe spontaneously from the bellows
- Flow rate adjustable from 0-600Lpm, with expanded range of flow rate selectively
- Extremely quiet in operation, one of the quietest ventilators on the market
- GCX mounting rail for additional shelves or monitors
- Quick change soda lime canister
- Multiple electrical outlets with surge protection
- Optional MRI compatibility
- Optional paediatric bellows assembly (2.2 litre capacity) – accommodates much larger and smaller patients than conventional large animal anaesthesia ventilators
- Product is shown with optional 0-10Lpm air flow meter
- Designed to interface with Mallard Medical Model 2850TB Absorber Circuits