Masimo RAD5V portable pulse oximeter including Masimo Vet Y sensor. Comes with stand and protective boot.
Compact design. Unmatched clinical performance. Featuring Masimo SET® pulse oximetry, proven accurate during motion and low perfusion in more than 100 independent and objective studies. The accuracy of Masimo SET pulse oximetry has been shown to reduce false alarms by 95% without missing true clinical events. Simple, easy-to-use interface for quick setup and alarm management with one-touch programming. Large LED colour display is easy to read at a distance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low perfusion
- Low Signal IQ® (SIQ) indicator highlights conditions of low signal quality
- FastSat™ tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with high fidelity unlike any other pulse oximeter
- APOD™ (Adaptive Probe Off Detection) offers the best probe off detection of Masimo’s three sensitivity modes – APOD, Normal and MAX sensitivity
- Adjustable averaging 2 to 16 seconds
- Up to 7 hours of internal battery life when fully charged
- 72 hours of trending memory