Blood, urine, hematocrits and other routine spins in two minutes or less. Statspin is a multipurpose veterinary centrifuge system that’s designed specifically for the in-clinic testing needs of today’s veterinarian.
- Fast separation compared to other centrifuges – quality serum or plasma in 30-90 seconds
- Quiet operation without vibration and with virtually no noise or heat build-up
- Versatile – instantly adaptable to blood separations, urine sediments, microhematocrits and other routine applications
- Safe cover interlock system, UL-listed (US/Canada) and meets international safety standards
- Easy to use – self-diagnostics reduce chance of operator error
- Economical – priced for the in-practice lab, pays for itself quickly
- 1 year warranty
StatSpin VT centrifuge supplied with RT12 & RH12 rotors.
(RT12 Rotor for 1.5ml – 2ml prepared microtubes, urine tube and lipo clear tubes, & RH12 rotor for prepared microhematocrit tubes, includes transparent screw-on lid and circular tube reader).